Friday, April 27, 2012

sign: ZERO because there were ZERO signs today :)

So a funny Facebook fan said I should have my Sign of the Day be ZERO because I didn't post today! (I thought it was funny so here's a quick video).


The sign was a little too much for a couple pictures to portray so I thought a video would be more appropriate.  The sign ZERO in this case meant 'none' versus the different meaning as in counting 0,1,2,3, and so forth so the sign looks a little different. So here's to ZERO! 


ZERO signs today and I promise I will have Brown Bear Brown Bear part 2 (with part 1) this weekend. I've been working on it and excited to share :) I think I will add a video with that too and other Brown Bear resources :) Stay tuned for that.


For those who didn't read my Facebook post this morning - I spent all day at a workshop featuring Temple Grandin. 
 She was a fabulous speaker and I feel fortunate to have heard her speak. I hope to go again sometime in the future to hear more. I thought it was a great way to end the great month of Autism Awareness!  


On my other site I featured a couple individuals speaking about autism and what they are doing in their communities to give back to help those with are diagnosed with ASD. Check it out here.




Sorry for the ZERO signs today ;)

No comments:

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.