Thursday, April 5, 2012

EASTER EGG craft with Sign Language!

So being a new mom, I've been trying to think of an idea Little Fingers can make as a gift for family members being she's only 12 months! This is what I came up with! Sponge painting - in the shape of eggs! 

We're doing it today. I'll let you know how we make out! It's so easy - just cut an oval out of a sponge (clean sponge please). Have paint available on perhaps a paper plate. Grab the egg shaped sponge and go to town! Enjoy!

Not in the mood to get dirty? Here's a coloring page instead :)
sign language for easter eggs

3 comments:

Jen said...

New follower from the FNF hop! Love your blog and look forward to more! :)I would love for you to stop by if you get a moment!

http://bobjenjack.blogspot.com

HearMyHands said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love your blog. I have it on my redesigned blog blog links.
I have worked with a few children who are deaf. The whole school learned a little sigh. I have taught my grand children basic baby signs when they were babies. It really does help communicate.

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.