Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter book ideas with a signing twist! YES

I have started reading to Lil a handful of weeks ago so now I'm on the hunt for Easter related books. This is what I came up with... 


  1. Where Are Baby's Easter Eggs?: A Lift-the-Flap Book by Karen Katz 
  2. In Elmo's Easter Parade (Sesame Street)
  3. Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny! by Tad Hills 
  4. Happy Easter Mouse (If you give ...) by Laura Numeroff
  5. Easter Bugs : A Springtime Pop-up by David A Carter


    We're going to the library today! She officially lets me change her on the changing pad. Why? Because she has her books in her line of sight! She points to different the entire changing process. It officially takes 10 minutes and at least 3 books to get changed but at least we're having fun!
    I'm a visual person so I made this to help



So how am I using these books with sign language? Easy! 

Since Lil's signing and word repertoire is increasing significantly I am starting to put two signs together. So I sign (and say) READ MORE? YES, READ MORE!

compliments of Sign2Me 

Compliments of Sign2Me
Then I continue...
ASL for bunnyOh Look, BUNNY! HOP HOP HOP! (same of JUMP)
compliments of Sign2Me


No comments:

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.