Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Signing Time Full Collection


$179.95 Sale: $161.95


Babies can use simple signs to communicate before they learn to talk! Toddlers and preschool children use signing to boost vocabulary and get ready for reading. Give your child all of the proven benefits of signing with the Baby Signing Time Full Collection. This complete package of videos, books, songs and flash cards will provide hours of learning and fun for you and your child. Created specifically for babies as young as 3 months old up to 3 years, yet fun for the whole family. Features host Rachel Coleman, along with animated Baby Alex, Baby Leah, and Baby Hopkins.

Save $30 off the retail price when you buy the Full Collection. Plus get a free CD and free shipping on your entire order! Collection includes:
* 4 Baby Signing Time DVDs
* 4 Board Books (16 pages each)
* 4 Baby Signing Time CDs
* 4 Baby Signing Time Flash Card Sets
* FREE Good Night Baby CD ($9.99 value)
* Baby Hopkins Plush Doll



AWESOME Review by SUPPER NANNY
Entertainment Value
Price
Educational Value
Quality of Product

I have been a nanny for more than 5 years. My first family was one child and he was 4 months when I started. I heard of sign language as a great development great for babies. So I got approval from the parents and borrowed some dvd's from the library. They were a hit at once. He was 12 months when I started. it took him a while to pick up on it. But he is now 3 years old and has an amazing vocabulary and loves his signs!! his parents thank signing time to this day!

(Posted on 1/29/12)

Fantastic! Review by Fran
Entertainment Value
Price
Educational Value
Quality of Product

My 15 month olds have loved these since they were about 6 months old. They look at then TV and sign "baby" when they want to watch and use other signs throughout the day. Love theses DVDs!

(Posted on 1/25/12)

Best Gift I have received! Review by Julianne
Entertainment Value
Price
Educational Value
Quality of Product

I received this set as a Christmas gift for my then 21 month old girl and my 3 month old son. We fell in love with Signing Times through our local library but they did not have this set. This is absolutely the most used gift my children have ever received! We do not subscribe to local tv or satellite so the videos are a pleasure and I never get bored when the 2 year old wants to watch it again, again, and again. My youngest is now 11 months old and signs about 10 words and speaks about 15. Very advanced for his age and most people are absolutely amazed at my 2 year old's ability to speak so clearly and the enormous vocabulary she has. Can't wait to purchase Series One!!!

(Posted on 8/7/11)

No comments:

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.